The camp day is 9:00am – 3:00pm.
We play in the rain! Camp is only canceled if there is thunder/lightning/flooding/etc.
Before/After Care Options: Counselors can be paid separately at the rate of $15 per hour per camper for Before and/or After Care. Before and After Care is available during the hours of 8:00am-9:00am and 3:00pm-4:30pm. Please email the camp (email@example.com) to work out your individual needs.
Camp GPS address is 44 Flanagan Road, Bolton. There is a parking lot on the left at the end of the road. The camp location includes:
- Two ponds for swimming, kayaking, raft building and ponding (catching, observing and releasing frogs and fish)
- A large mowed field for games
- Woods for games and shelter-building, as well as partial protection from the elements – sun and rain
- Miles of well-maintained hiking trails
- Camp Circle with logs for sitting, picnic tables for arts and crafts, sheds and a campfire pit
- Sheds for supplies
- Changing Tents