The camp day is 9:00am – 3:00pm.
We play in the rain! Camp is only canceled if there is thunder/lightning.
Before/After Care Options:
Counselors can be paid $15/hour for before/after care. Please email the camp to work out your individual needs. Before/After Care is available:
- 7:00 am-9:00 am (or whatever time you need to drop off)
- 3:00 pm until desired pick up
Camp GPS address is 44 Flanagan Road, Bolton. There is a parking lot on the left at the end of the road. The camp location includes:
- Two ponds for swimming, kayaking, raft building and ponding (catching, observing and releasing frogs and fish)
- A large mowed field for games
- Woods for games and shelter-building, as well as partial protection from the elements – sun and rain
- Miles of well-maintained hiking trails
- Camp Circle with logs for sitting, picnic tables for arts and crafts, sheds and a campfire pit
- Large tent with sides