Skip to content
- Our staff does everything with the campers. We couldn’t keep them from playing the games!
- Most of the counselors are former campers who loved camp so much they wanted to continue to be at camp and help the next generation of campers have a great time!
- Each staff member completes a file with health and legal records, CORI/SORI, concussion training and recommendations.
- All staff attend a pre-camp training and orientation. The first thing they learn is the camp motto: Safe, Fun, Nature!
- Lifeguards have lifeguarding, First Aid and CPR certifications.
- The Camp Health Care Consultant reviews all our policies and procedures.
- The Camp Inspector reviews all our staff and campers’ files, facilities, and policies and procedures.
- TDNC complies with the regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and is licensed by the Town of Bolton Board of Health.