The Tom Denney Nature Camp in Bolton, MA is accepting applications for camp counselors.
• High School junior or older
• Desire to work with children
• Likes nature and being outside
• Skills: Strong leadership and organizational skills, responsible, good morals, patience, compassion, ability to remain camper focused, creativity, and a positive attitude
• Be able to maintain a safe camp environment
• Lifeguard certification a plus (you have time to take a course before camp starts)
To start the application process:
Send an email telling us about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know anything you can think of that would make us want to hire you: age/grade, town you are from (doesn’t have to be Bolton), extra-curricular activities, prior work experience, prior camp experience either as camper or counselor-in-training, etc. Include your contact information and if you know anyone who works at TDNC.
First come first serve, so get your emails to us as soon as possible.
If you’re entering 9th or 10th grade, you can be a counselor-in-training and earn volunteer and leadership hours while having fun!
Camp runs July 1 – August 9 and staff is there from 8:45am-4:30pm and until 6pm on Thursdays.
Staff Orientation is from June 26-28, 9am-3pm.
Pay is $15/hour.